How to answer questions like “where do children come from?” and know how to face the first events in the sexuality of our children.
Although there are many agents that influence or should influence the sexual and affective education of our children, fathers and mothers are some of the most important figures regarding the beginning and maintenance of education (both the affective and sexual education), so this workshop is addressed to them, so they feel empowered to carry it out: offering them strategies and keys, solving their doubts, providing them with resources and information for future and current moments, etc.
- Sexual education and the role of family.
- Sexual education from childhood: how and where to start.
- Preadolescence: sexual education with sons and daughters.
- Sociocultural models and mass media in the sexuality of our children.
- Prevention of unwanted situations: pregnancies, infections and sexually transmitted diseases.
Recipients: Fathers and mothers, future fathers and mothers, teachers and professionals who work with children from 0 to 16 years…
Hours: 13 hours
Teacher: Marilén Garcerán. Psychologist and Sexologist
Address: Institute Psychology-Sexology Mallorca. San Miguel Street, nº68A, 5th floor (Palma de Mallorca).
“We do not currently plan to hold this workshop soon, but if you are interested in this topic, any of our psychologists can help you. You can choose to request a first appointment for free and without compromise.”