Not everyone has the same ability to adapt to the changes that occur throughout their lives. Hence, psychological support or counselling can be useful for those who have difficulties in adapting to their current situation.
The most common adaptation problems we work on are:
- Sentimental breakup
- Medical diagnosis, adaptation to the disease and/or its consequences (Cancer, Andrade Disease, Multiple Sclerosis or ALS, Parkinson’s Disease…)
- Physical disability
- Death of a loved one
- Divorce or separation
- Major change in life or crisis situation
- Change of place of residence
- Change in personal economy
- Change of workplace
- Work stress
- Loss of employment
- Mobbing or workplace harassment
- Fertility problems
- Caregiver overload (frequent in people in charge of a dependent person or ith a chronic illness), etc.
These are some of the most frequent consultations in this area. However, there are many aspects that can lead us to seek help. If your reason for consultation is not here but you think we can help you, contact us directly and make your inquiry so that we can tell you more accurately if we can help you or where you could go.